With the start of 2023 upon us, it is the perfect time to await the next phase of our journey as an organization—and as a community—with excitement and hope.
WOC encourages you to take a moment to reflect and consider:
- In what ways did I serve others this year? What are my dreams, goals, and plans to continue or build upon this work in 2023?
- Who am I called to help or serve?
- What mission am I called to fulfill?
- Where would I like to be next year at this time? Who would I like to be?
- What activities did I participate in that furthered my personal mission and/or the mission of my organization?
- What steps can I take to achieve my long-term goals for positive change in my life and in the lives of others?
- What would I like to see change in my community this coming year? How can I make a difference and be the difference?
- Who or what inspires me to reach my full potential as a leader, volunteer, and/or community member? How can I surround myself with more inspiration?
- What are my strengths, and how can I leverage them to be a blessing to others? How can I put my gifts and talents to good use for my community?
- What are my values? What steps might I take to live in closer alignment with my values?
WOC wishes you a very happy New Year! Thank you for all of your encouragement and support of our work throughout 2022!